Support the Metropolitan Fair Housing Council
Help keep the dream of open housing alive in Oklahoma by supporting our
fight against housing discrimination!
Founded in 1978, The Metropolitan Fair Housing Council became a non-profit 501 (c) (3) fair housing enforcement and advocacy organization in 1979. The MFHC of Oklahoma depends on grants and donations to provide free services to housing consumers. Countributions and sponsorships are tax deductible. Your tax deductible contribution will enable us to continue our efforts to promote fair housing through education, outreach, and advocacy activities.
- Complimentary Tickets to Our Annual Fair Housing Banquet/Celebration
- A Letter of Appreciation from our Board of Directors
- Special Recognition and an Award of Appreciation During Our Annual Fair Housing Banquet/Celebration
- Special Recognition in our Quarterly Fair Housing Newsletters
- Updates of Fair Housing Events
- Participation in MFHC Fair Housing Education and Outreach Advisory Committees
Thank you for your support!
Print the Sponsorship Form for your tax deductible contribution.
The form is a pdf file and will need Adobe Reader to view/print.